Steven J. Jozwiak, Esq. LLM - Tax Attorney

Firm profile

Professional services

Contact us

Location / directions

Resources and publications

Tax news


Professional services

Jozwiak Law Offices
Suite 300
601 Longwood Avenue
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002

Main: 1-856-661-1822
Fax: 1-856-661-1833


Innocent Spouse Relief

Are You or Your Wife an Innocent Spouse?
Are You Soon to be Married?

Jozwiak Law can assist you with tax problems that are the result of actions or inaction of your spouse, former spouse or someone who you are engaged to marry. The Internal Revenue Service has within its power the ability to collect from, not only the taxpayer found to be at fault, but also from the person to whom they are married when a joint tax return is filed..

If your spouse or former spouse created your tax problems, you should seek the opinion and assistance of a knowledgeable tax attorney. The same applies if you are aware that you are going to be marrying someone who currently has tax problems. Because of the marital laws in many states, you need to address this situation before you are legally married, so that your income and assets will not be seized to help pay tax debts which are not your responsibility under the law.

There are many programs and techniques that can protect you or your spouse from liabilities accrued by the other spouse. In many cases, Jozwiak Law has helped clients who are happily married to remain that way, by protecting one spouse from the mistakes of the other.

If you feel that any of this applies to you or your situation, do not hesitate to call us for an appointment.

Copyright (c) 2005 Jozwiak Law. All rights reserved. Link Directory