Steven J. Jozwiak, Esq. LLM - Tax Attorney

Firm profile

Professional services

Contact us

Location / directions

Resources and publications

Tax news



Jozwiak Law Offices
Suite 300
601 Longwood Avenue
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002

Main: 1-856-661-1822
Fax: 1-856-661-1833


Frequently asked questions

Q. What are your office hours?
A. 10 am to 5:30 pm, Monday through Friday, excluding official holidays. Other office hours, by appointment.

Q. What are your rates?
A. We have various rates for various services that we provide, and we also offer discounts on our services. Jozwiak Law is always willing to work out a fair and reasonable financial arrangement for our clients.

Q. What should I do if I receive a letter from the IRS notifying me of an audit?
A. If you receive a letter from the IRS it is imperative that you do not ignore it, especially if it is in reference to an audit of your returns. You should always contact an attorney for proper guidance on any letter you receive from the IRS. Acting incorrectly or not responding to the IRS can have detrimental consequences, sometimes even resulting in criminal prosecution.

Q. What should I do if I have not filed tax returns for several years?
A. Jozwiak Law can file delinquent tax returns on your behalf and get you back into the system.

Q. I cannot afford to pay the taxes I owe, are there any options?
A. There are several options we can take. Call us for help if you are in this situation.

Q. I have evaded taxes on some of my income. What can I do to correct the situation?
A. Often you can avoid criminal prosecution if you come forward voluntarily. Contact us immediately if you are in this situation, so that we can help you before its too late.

Q. Is it advisable to represent myself in tax matters with the IRS?
A. There are almost always issues that only a knowledgeable and experienced tax attorney will understand. You may unknowingly concede issues to the IRS that you could otherwise prevail on with proper counsel.

Q. What is the benefit of having a tax attorney represent me rather than just my CPA?
A. CPAs do not have the attorney-client privilege that lawyers have and will have to turn over everything the IRS requests.

Q. Do you handle cases other than those dealing with taxes?
A. Yes. Jozwiak Law handles cases on many other aspects of law such as bankruptcy, divorce, real estate, business, asset valuation analysis, expungements and other civil litigation. We are here to meet all of your legal needs.


Copyright (c) 2005 Jozwiak Law. All rights reserved.